Thursday, January 13, 2011

Job

Here goes....I need a job. I don't want to sell skirts at Ala Moana. It's too far. It isn't what I want. What should I do? Anybody job recommendations on Hawaii? I have no idea where to start. This school thing is certainly not working out easily. I am still working on it but....it's not easy. So, I have been applying for other jobs. I applied at Foodland, Lowes, Borders, Home Depot. I tried to apply at Longs and at the bank but, its nearly impossible. Hmmm......I will keep trying. How many jobs a week should one be applying for if they are unhappy in their current situation? Going to the career center soon. Very soon. I will keep the world updated.

1 comment:

  1. I think you already have a degree, but if it would work out, the 9/11 GI Bill is nice. It doesn't cover all of the bills and only pays out over the school year, but if you are a 3/4-time student, you get BAH rate of E-5 with a dependant. Almost worth going back to school just for the living allowance, since tuition is free.

    ReplyDelete