Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

I live in a beautiful vacation spot. People spend thousands to come to Hawaii and experience the island revive a romance or enjoy a relaxing honeymoon. When you live here it isn't all vacation, especially not in Wahiawa. My example is its been raining almost everyday this week and several days last week. Rain you say don't complain. I know most of you in the mainland are dealing with snow and below freezing temperatures. I know I shouldn't complain about the rain, but it also leads to flooding. That really stinks. Also, rain makes people drive crazy or maybe that is just Hawaii. I mean people here drive crazy and the even crazier part is they don't honk their horn. If someone does something you are supposed to drive with ALOHA and just let them get away with it. Not me if someone tries to hit me I am going to honk my horn. Today an old man did not have a blinker on and yet nearly turned into my car. I honked at him and he looked at me then started to do it again. He was like an inch away from me. Okay so that was pretty crazy then later an SUV tried to get into my lane right where I was when I was on the highway. I had to honk at them so they didn't hit me. They crossed four lanes of traffic and then honked and flipped me off. It was strange. Why is it raining and everyone driving crazy. It is Christmas in Hawaii it is supposed to be warm and sunny and everyone is supposed to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment